Superior cancer care that puts you first
UVA Cancer Care specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and long-term care of adult patients with cancer and blood disorders (medical oncology, radiation oncology and hematology).
We give patients treatment options that include:
- Quality cancer treatment close to home at Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center
- Easier access to leading-edge technology, clinical trials and advanced capabilities at UVA Health System when needed
- Individualized oncology and hematology care from diagnosis through completion of therapy
- Infusion services including chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapies
- Blood transfusions, iron infusion as well as many other non-oncologic infusions
- TomoHD: TomoTherapy's unique delivery pattern allows the radiation to conform to the tumor and avoid healthy tissues and organs, resulting in improved outcomes, fewer side effects from treatment and a higher quality of life for patients. *available at Culpeper Medical Center
- Skilled staff including two oncologists, one nurse practitioner, an oncology-trained nursing staff, social worker and a dietitian on-site
Our highly skilled doctors explore all treatment options in a fully integrated, patient-focused approach.
Get to know the specialists at UVA Cancer Care.
Get to know the specialist at UVA Cancer Care.
Professional services provided and billed by University of Virginia Physicians Group.