Superior cancer care that puts you first
UVA Cancer Care specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and long-term care of adult patients with cancer and blood disorders (medical oncology, radiation oncology and hematology). We recognize that in addition to treating your cancer, we will be caring for you and your unique needs. Our highly trained and skilled UVA cancer experts provide compassionate, individualized care with a multidisciplinary team approach to treatment.
Our high-quality, comprehensive cancer care offers:
- Quality cancer treatment close to home at Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center
- Local access to cutting-edge technology, clinical trials and advanced capabilities from UVA Health System experts right here in the Culpeper community
- Individualized oncology and hematology care from diagnosis through completion of therapy
- Infusion services including chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapies
- Blood transfusions, iron infusion as well as many other non-oncologic infusions
- TomoHD: TomoTherapy's unique delivery pattern allows the radiation to conform to the tumor and avoid healthy tissues and organs, resulting in improved outcomes, fewer side effects from treatment and a higher quality of life for patients.
- Skilled staff including radiation and medical oncologists, nurses, social workers and dietitians
Get to know the specialists at UVA Cancer Care.
Get to know the specialist at UVA Cancer Care.
Professional services provided and billed by University of Virginia Physicians Group.