Make joint pain a thing of the past
UVA Orthopedics, a department of Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center, provides care for conditions affecting the joints, muscles and bones for the entire family, including:
- Hip, knee and shoulder arthritis (joint replacements).
- Rotator cuff tears, labral tears and shoulder instability.
- ACL and meniscus tears, ligament tears and knee injuries.
- Carpal tunnel, trigger finger, cubital tunnel and other hand/wrist conditions.
- Fracture care and repair.
- Adult and pediatric spine conditions.
Our physicians provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment specific to your condition. Surgery, rehabilitation and postoperative follow-up visits are performed at Culpeper Medical Center.
Learn more about orthopedic services at Novant Health UVA Health System.
Get to know the specialists at UVA Orthopedics.
Professional services provided and billed by University of Virginia Physicians Group.