Your turn in the spotlight: DIY human experience flyer available now
We think all of our team members are stars – so we created a do-it-yourself human experience flyer template that allows you to upload a picture of yourself and change a few words to customize as you see fit! These flyers are a continuation of the human experience campaign you’ve seen across our organization. We hope you’ll take a moment to create a flyer to celebrate your individuality and showcase your commitment to our organization's mission, vision, values and promise.
How to get started:
- Locate a 200 kilobyte or larger picture (ideally square).
- Select the proper version of the template: Novant Health UVA Health System. Note: If you are not a current BrandHub user, you will need to register; learn more about it here. If you are aware of the tool, but never signed up, here are details on how to register.
- When you see the sample image, select “Create.”
- On the next page, you may alter four flyer characteristics:
- Choose any of our brand's secondary colors from the first drop down
- Make the name in the headline yours
- Click the generic mountain icon to follow prompts to upload a picture of your choosing (we recommend work-appropriate headshots featuring you). On the upload screen, you will use the + sign in the bottom left to start the upload process.
- Edit the subhead to share fun facts about what makes you "you"
Select "save" and adjust the title of your new flyer.
On the next page, select "Send For Proofing."
Wait up to two business days for feedback or approval from the corporate communications team! (We are on the lookout for any images or text that don't align with our company policies).
We hope you enjoy creating the flyers as much as we enjoy seeing them!