Scheduled video visits (Desktop)
How to schedule a video visit
Please call your provider’s office or send your provider a message on MyChart to request a scheduled video visit. Once your visit is scheduled, you will be able to access it from the appointments section of your MyChart account.
Things you need before you get started:
- A computer with a built-in or external video camera, speaker and microphone
- The Zoom application for desktop
- A Zoom account using your email address
- Log onto your MyChart account.
- Click the "Visits" tab in the top navigation, and select “Appointments and visits.”
- Locate your upcoming video appointment and click “E-check-in” to complete the e-check-in process.
- The “Begin video visit” button will activate within 15 minutes of the start of your appointment. (Your e-check-in must be complete before you can see your provider.)
- When the button is activated and you are ready to start, click on the button. You will be sent to the Zoom app to wait for your provider.
- When your doctor is ready, he or she will join the call and your visit will begin.