Whether you are a patient or a visitor, we want to make your experience with Novant Health UVA Health System outstanding. You and your well-being are always at the top of our staff’s priorities. Together, we are on a journey working toward a better state of health and wellness for you. To help us reach that goal, we've prepared useful information to help you in preparing for your visit.
Learn more about visiting a patient at your specific medical center:
Finding a patient
To locate a patient in one of our medical centers, call the hospital directly. You will find a complete listing of hospitals here »
Our chaplaincy services are committed to caring for the special spiritual needs of you and your family. Chaplains are available to help patients and families of all faith traditions explore spiritual questions and concerns that may arise during hospitalization.
CaringBridge® patient webpages
When a loved one is in the hospital, the support of friends and family can make all the difference in their recovery. We are proud to sponsor CaringBridge, a free website service that makes it easy for family members and friends to stay informed and send their support and encouragement over the website. Our sponsorship helps ensure that the CaringBridge service continues to be free and available to all families in need.
Who can use CaringBridge?
- Parents of an ill child
- A cancer patient undergoing treatment
- An expectant mother with a high-risk pregnancy
- Any patient or family member who wants to share information and receive support
Benefits of a CaringBridge webpage:
- Spend less time making phone calls and repeating information.
- By making daily posts on a CaringBridge website, you can keep friends and family informed and have more time to spend focusing on wellness.
- Receive support and inspiration by encouraging visitors to post messages within the included guest book.
- No knowledge of website programming is required.
- Privacy settings allow you to control who accesses your site.
- The service is free.
For more information, or to set up a patient care page, visit the CaringBridge website.