At Novant Health UVA Health System, we take pride in providing advanced care that can help you recover. Many survivors go on to live a healthy, happy life. We combine advanced technology with our years of experience to provide you with an effective treatment plan that is centered on your needs. Our cancer care doctors, nurses and staff are highly trained and specialized in not only the latest cancer medicines, but also in how to individually care for and support you through your cancer treatment.
Some of the treatment facilities where cancer services are provided include:
- Novant Health UVA Health System Cancer Center– providing state of the art radiation therapy services and PET/CT diagnostic imaging.
- Novant Health UVA Health System Breast Center – providing comprehensive breast cancer care, you will find the right team close to home in Northern Virginia when you choose the Novant Health UVA Health System Breast Center in Haymarket.
- UVA Cancer Care - UVA Cancer Care specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and long-term care of adult patients with cancer and blood disorders (medical oncology and hematology).
- Inpatient cancer unit - Our inpatient cancer unit is staffed by nurses who are specially trained in addressing your physical and emotional needs, as well as the needs of your family.
- Outpatient infusion center - infusions or therapeutic and supportive regimens and management of patient-controlled analgesia devices are included in the services we provide.