For your physician to make the best diagnosis and recommend your best course of treatment, he or she needs to count on having the latest diagnostic tools available – especially sophisticated imaging that reveals potential problems.
Novant Health UVA Health System provides advanced diagnostic imaging services with board-certified physicians, certified technologists and service-oriented staff who help your physician help you make the best medical decisions. We also offer some imaging-supported interventional procedures to treat vascular conditions. Learn more about interventional radiology.
To schedule an imaging appointment at one of our centers call:
- Heathcote Health Center*: 703-369-8073
- Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center: 540-829-8855
- Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center: 703-369-8073
- Novant Health UVA Health System Outpatient Imaging Culpeper: 540-321-3190
- Novant Health UVA Health System Imaging Centreville: 703-242-2106
*All of our imaging services for Novant Health UVA Health System Haymarket Medical Center are provided next door at Heathcote Health Center.
For all diagnostic imaging procedures, please ask your physician for a referral. Your physician’s office staff can assist you with your appointment, or you can schedule your procedure directly with us.
Learn about our full range of services
Schedule your mammogram in Manassas, Haymarket or Centreville
Need copies of your images? Your images can be picked up at the medical center’s medical records office:
- Culpeper Medical Center: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Haymarket Medical Center: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Prince William Medical Center: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Already scheduled your appointment? To expedite your appointment when you arrive, you may want to print out and complete the appropriate forms beforehand:
Billing and insurance
We are in network with more than 350 insurance providers nationwide and will work closely with you and your doctor to minimize your out-of-pocket costs. There are instances where we offer discounts and payment options for uninsured patients and a lien acceptance program for liability cases.