Typically, mammograms are covered as preventive screenings under most insurance plans. If you do not have insurance and cannot afford a mammogram, you may qualify for a screening thanks to dedicated grants and fundraisers.This program is a collaborative effort between Novant Health UVA Health System breast health services, our foundations and several individual and corporate donors.
Second Tuesday of the month, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Greater Prince William Community Health Center, Dumfries
17739 Main Street, Dumfries, VA 22026
Third Thursday of the month, 10 a.m. -3 p.m.
Prince William Area Free Clinic
13900 Church Hill Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191
Fourth Wednesday of the month, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Greater Prince William Community Health Center, Evergreen
9705 Liberia Ave, Manassas, VA
These events are for pre-registered patients but walk-ins are welcome. For additional information, please call 703-369-8421.
Criteria for being seen on the coach:
- Mobile coach is for screening mammograms only
- Patient must have seen a doctor in the last 24 months and be able to provide PCP name, address and phone number
- Patient must have no existing lumps, bumps or breast issues
- No previous breast cancer
- Must be over the age of 40
- Must not have had a mammogram in the last year
- Must live in or near Prince William County
If you would like to have the mobile mammography unit visit your office and/or work place facilities, contact us at 703-369-8421.