If you like to be active, there is nothing worse than pain, weakness, or range of motion being the limiting factor. If you suffer from any debilitating conditions of the joints, muscles, tendons, or cartilage, you can expect outstanding care from the orthopedic and sports medicine teams at Novant Health UVA Health System. That’s true whether you are a world-class athlete or just want to enjoy an independent and active lifestyle.
Our specialized teams provide comprehensive orthopedic and sports medicine treatments and services to help you regain your strength, flexibility, function and best quality of life. If you are in need of a hip replacement or have suffered a sports-related injury, we’ll be here to help with a broad array of diagnostic tools and treatment options, from primary care to orthopedic surgery to rehabilitation.
Our orthopedic and sports medicine specialists assist you with the following:
- Making an accurate, confident diagnosis using the latest examination tools
- Explaining and discussing all surgical and non-surgical treatment options
- Managing your pain throughout your treatment and recovery
- Designing the best rehabilitation program to meet your individual needs
- Concussion testing to help evaluate and manage your injury
And through it all, we will provide world-class patient support to keep you informed and comfortable about your course of treatment.