Back and neck pain can have a significant impact on your daily life. We’re here to help on your journey back to good spine health.
When you need treatment for a back or neck problem, you want the most talented clinicians and programs on your side.
Learn more about minimally invasive surgical techniques and non-surgical options now available in Culpeper and Haymarket.
We begin by looking at your individual needs, examining every available course of action and recommending the best treatment from our full range of services.
Following are just some of the conditions we treat:
- Congenital deformities
- Degenerative diseases of the spine
- Disc herniation (“slipped” disc)
- Kyphosis (humpback)
- Occupational injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine trauma/fractures
- Vertebral compression fractures
We offer minimally invasive surgical techniques that combine our surgeons' clinical expertise with imaging and robotic technology to enhance patient experience, improve accuracy and optimize patient care:
- To learn more about our robotic navigation surgical technology at UVA Haymarket Medical Center, click here.
- To learn more about our robotic navigation surgical technology at UVA Culpeper Medical Center, click here.
Our highly trained surgeons are supported by nurses experienced in spine care. If you do not need surgery, we have many specialists who offer various non-surgical treatments.